COVID-19 Update #2
1st April 2020
Advance Record Management is continuing to manage its operations through these challenging times in a proactive and coordinated way to ensure we continue to provide our clients with fast, efficient and dependable document management services, recognising that many of you are essential to the public health and community response to this health crisis. However, at all times we balance this objective with our continued commitment to take all reasonably practicable steps to:
- protect the health and safety of our customers and the broader public;
- provide and maintain a safe workplace for our staff; and
- comply with Government directions and guidelines regarding social-distancing and mass gatherings, as applicable to our operations.
As always, we are willing to work constructively with you to overcome any challenges you are currently facing as a result of COVID19, particularly by assisting you to move to online and electronic document management services. We have further enhanced our ‘scan on demand’ service, increasing the speed in which documents can be accessed, scanned and sent to you online upon request. Please call us to discuss this option.
- I reiterate that COVID19 has not materially impacted the supply of any of our services and we remain committed to you, our valued clients.
- Based on the proactive measures we have put in place, we are confident our high service levels will be maintained. Should this situation change, we will communicate this to you immediately.
- Please feel free to call me directly, or any of our staff, to discuss any way we can help you through your document management challenges during the COVID19 pandemic.
Strict risk controls for our staff remain in place, as outlined in our first and second update. We continue to enforce good hygiene practices, we continue to enforce quarantine and self-isolation directives and we continue to provide our staff with information about COVID19 risk factors and appropriate responses.
We ask for your cooperation to assist us in continuing to manage this situation by:
- Requiring your staff to maintain social distancing so far as is reasonably practicable during deliveries and collections (by remaining 1.5m from other persons at all times).
- Requiring you to identify a ‘single point’ for delivery or collection of any essential hard copy documents.
- Requiring you to ensure you enforce strict compliance amongst your staff members with hygiene practices and quarantine and self-isolation directives.
- Accepting that all deliveries and pickups must be signed for on your behalf by our staff member. Our staff member will write the name of the recipient on the PDA, instead of you signing personally. This will also apply if any materials are being collected from, or delivered to, our premises.
We have updated our terms and conditions about this last point and ask that you agree and acknowledge that such a record will be deemed proof of and acceptance of deliveries or collections of any materials. By continuing to accept deliveries or collections from Advance Record Management, you are deemed to have agreed to this update.
Advance Record’s strict security, governance and privacy procedures are not impacted by our response to the pandemic.
Regardless, we will continue to review our operations to ensure essential service delivery and will remain alert to the shifting COVID-19 situation. Should it be necessary to implement additional measures, we will communicate these immediately.
Our clients and employees remain our first priority.
For further details, please call our customer hotline 03 5274 2000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org